Located just an hour south of Branson, in the charming Victorian Village, the Eureka Springs Tram Tour is a once in a lifetime experience!
Whether this is your very first visit to Eureka Springs, or if you’ve been here many times before, if you have never taken the tram tour before or have not taken one recently, then you really need to do so now.
The tram tours are approximately 90 minutes in length and are fully narrated by well trained local guide. In fact all of our guides are either natives of the area or long-time residents, who know what they’re talking about and know how to present the information in a fun and easy to understand manner.
More About Eureka Springs Tram Tours
- The tram tours are approximately 90 minutes in length and are fully narrated by well trained local guide. In fact all of our guides are either natives of the area or long-time residents, who know what they’re talking about and know how to present the information in a fun and easy to understand manner.
- The tours depart from the Park and Ride / Visitors Center located at 137 West Van Buren Street (Highway 62 west), just west of the majestic Queen Anne Mansion and just east of Bubba’s BBQ. Tours depart at 1:00 PM and 3:00 PM.
- The cost of the tour is $15.00 plus tax ($16.75) for adults and $7.00 plus tax ($7.75) for kids 4 thru 11.
- We make two (2) stops on the tour. The first stop is at the 1886 Crescent Hotel. We give you 15 to 20 minutes to explore the interior of the hotel, including the awesome view from the 4th floor observation terrace, as well as the exterior of the hotel where you can enjoy strolling through their Victorian era gardens.
- The second stop we make is at Grotto Spring. This is one of the 63+ springs that are located inside the city limits, and one of over 1,200 springs within a 7 mile radius of the center of Eureka Springs city limits.
- The tour passes literally 100’s of old homes and historic buildings, as well as several of the healing springs that made Eureka Springs so famous in the late 1800’s.
- Trams are ADA equipped.
If you’d like to extend your visit or for more information on Lodging please visit, www.EurekaSpringsLodging.com